Click to view session titles and descriptions.
Session 301: 5G Business Development – The Need for Speed (Business Development track)
Proper implementation of 5G requires more than just preparing your RAN. 5G success is not possible without the appropriate changes in other technologies and business practices. This session will present strategies and solutions to help operators manage the complexities of 5G migration. Learn from a panel of experts on how to address and overcome challenges including driving new revenues through cost-effectively delivering the bandwidth your customers will demand (including media delivery, OTT, elastic bandwidth). Timing is critical, so don’t miss this discussion.
- Diana Goovaerts, Editor, Wireless Week – moderator
- Rasika Abeysinghe, Director, 5G Leadership Team, Mobile Networks, Nokia
- Arun Bhikshesvaran, Vice President, Head of Strategy, Ericsson North America
- Dr. John Naylon, CTO and Founder, CBNL
Session 302: Small Cells in Rural Markets (Technical Track)
The justification for small cell deployment in regional markets is different from large markets. This session will identify those drivers and steps needed to ensure seamless user experience. Topics will include planning, architecture, site selection, backhaul, site acquisition, integration, provisioning, optimization, and support.
- Bill Poellmitz, President & CEO, ClearSky Technologies – moderator
- Stefan Calmerman, Director, Network Product Solutions, Ericsson North America
- Andy Germano, VP Business Development, BEC Technologies
- Alberto Rubio, VP Professional Service, ClearSky Technologies
Session 303: Developing the Customer Experience (Marketing/Customer Service track)
What does it take to meet the growing demands and expectations of today’s consumer? How do you develop stickiness with your customer? How do you build and maintain relationships with users who are part family plans? What tools should you provide to customers for self-care and facilitating bill pay, ordering services or devices, issue resolution?
We will explore answers to these questions and more.
- Andi Cook, Marketing, Inteliquent – moderator
- Kevin Cundiff, VP of Retail, Fortegra
- Robert Oberhofer, VP of Technical Sales & Marketing, ItsOn, Inc.
- Michelle Tonietti-Goodman, Director of Marketing & Sales Support, Bluegrass Cellular
Session 304: Meet the Innovators: Start-Up Pitch Competition
Start-ups are revolutionizing the wireless industry, providing competitive carriers with unique offerings to compete in an ever-changing mobile ecosystem. Join this session to hear from some of the industry’s most promising businesses as they present their innovative products and services, and vote on your favorite! The winner will receive a special prize package valued at over $10K. This session is open to all attendees.
- Kim Caronchi, Director – Industry Development, Competitive Carriers Association – moderator