Click to see session titles and descriptions.
Session 101: Profitable Opportunities in Mobile Video and Video Streaming (Business Development Track)
Consumers today expect mobile video and streaming capabilities more than ever before. Carriers need to have a stake in the game to provide consumers the content they desire. Learn how to monetize the consumer driven mobile video demand; if you don’t – someone else will.
- Howard Sears, Vice President – Business Development, Mobile Matterz
- Bruce Churchill, Sales Manager, Ericsson
- Linda Martin, President & CEO, Mobile Matterz
- Andrew Visser, Business Development, Ready Wireless
- Sruta Vootukuru, Sling
Session 102: Do’s and Don’ts of Network Transformation on the Road to 5G (Best in Class Migration) (Technical Track)
5G evolution will present many different challenges compared to the previous migration to LTE. In order to be successful, new spectrum will be required, as well as a comprehensive network review. Join us for a session jam-packed with expert advice on how to follow the best path, and avoid the pitfalls, on the way to 5G network transformation. Key discussion points will include: taking inventory of your network requirements, now and in the future; core transformation, implementing SDN/NFV; evolving both back and front office; RAN optimization and evolution.
- Diana Goovaerts, Editor, Wireless Week – moderator
- Rasika Abeysinghe, Director, 5G, Mobile Network, Nokia
- Stefan Calmerman, Director, Network Product Solutions, Ericsson North America
- Bejoy Pankajakshan, SVP, Technology & Strategy, Mavenir
Session 103: Mobile Marketing & Advertising: Is your advertising hitting the jackpot? (Marketing/Customer Service track)
With attention spans shortening, new customers harder to find and your marketing budgeting tightening, carriers need to think smarter about getting new customers. This panel will consider current challenges in the market, the latest tools and techniques in reaching customers and how to expand the relationship.
- Andi Cook, Marketing, Inteliquent – Moderator
- Tyler Davidson, Chief Revenue Officer, CRO PushSpring
- Blake Hill, Sales Director, Evogence
- Mike Pellegrino, Global Business Development, iconectiv
Session 104: Ch-ch-ch-changes: How The New Administration and Congress Will Impact Competitive Carriers
Times are changing as a new Administration, new Members of Congress, and new policymakers take office. As new political realities began to develop for 2017, now is the time to identify and advance competitive policy priorities. Join panelists as they provide an overview of topics at the forefront of a changing political landscape, and how competitive policies – including infrastructure deployment, access to spectrum, net neutrality, and Universal Service Funding – will be impacted.
- Mark Lowenstein, Managing Director, Mobile Ecosystem – moderator
- Jennifer Bagg, Partner, Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis
- Glenn Reynolds, Chief of Staff, Office of the Assistant Secretary, National Telecommunications & Information Administration