Meet senior executives from nearly 100 mobile carriers that make up CCA’s membership, and connect with technology innovators across the wireless industry as you demonstrate your offering in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibit Space in the Start-Up Pavilion including a table, two chairs and power source
- 2 full registrations to MCS
- Access to MCS attendee list one month prior to the show
- Access to MCS attendee list post-show
In addition, 10 Start-Ups will be chosen to present their product or service in a special session attended by carrier executives and MCS attendees.
- The opportunity to host a webinar for CCA members, where you can focus on the challenges your offering addresses and share more detail on your products or services
- Banner advertising on both the CCA Association and CCA Events websites
- Five hours of PR and marketing strategy consulting from our PR partner, Media Strategies, Inc.
- One contributed article, published in the Fall/Winter 2017 issue of The CCA Voice
- Mentoring from CCA’s Director of Industry Development, Kim Caronchi, who’s role at CCA is to facilitate introductions and relationships between technology innovators and CCA carrier members
Participants must have $5M or less in funding and be less than three years old.
Deadline to sign up is February 17, 2017
Contact CCA’s Events Manager, Maggie Belnap, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.